THE MO!




Second take at the mo ended alright for me today, I ended up moving some fish out of the depths in which they lay. One of my favorite fish of this still new year, happened to be a super nice brown, also seen in the picture above.

Before the fishing got good all hell was breaking loose though, and by hell I mean wind! Both times I have been at the MO I have seen white caps, and today was worse than earlier in the week! WHAT THE HELL! But really I am not too perturbed, nice fish were caught today and there was a good time happening in my boat. I will not tell the people here what anything was caught on, sorry, but I will tell you what I was hammering them on if you want me to take you fishing. It is kind of a catch 22 I know, but such is life!

Friday, April 2, 2010 at 7:23 PM

0 Comments to "THE MO!"

Post a Comment